MY CONVERSATION WITH GOD | READING SERIES – ARTICLE

MY CONVERSATION WITH GOD | READING SERIES – ARTICLE

My Conversation with God, emerged when God choose me.

I asked Father, what will thee want of thy son ?

He said I want you to spread the “Word”.

I asked what is in the “Word

He answered the world is in the “Word”

I was confused, I asked Father what is special in this “Word”,

that contains/controls this whole universe.

My Conversation with God- sinzuuliveblog
3d Universe | Credit | Phys

He answered the power of Life and Death.

He continued Love is life and Hate is death.

Then He asked me, my son have you truly “LOVED” ?

I was quick to answer, yes father I have Loved, God, my family, my friends and my relatives.

His smile shone like lighting, it was terrifying beautiful.

He said no my son, your love is incomplete.

I inquired..

My Conversation with God | Reading Series

He said you have never loved until you love your neighbor as you love your self.

READ ALSO | The Purpose Behind Human Creation – ARTICLE

Or love without seeking for a refund.

I happily answered, it’s simple

He said no it’s not.

I asked why ?

My Conversation with God- sinzuuliveblog
Love Your Enemies | Credit | Lifehacker

He asked me can you love your enemy, those that insult you, gossip about you,

those that curse you, those that wish to see you dead ?

I frowned and said you know I can’t love my enemies..

God said — I cause the sun to shine on the evil and the good, and send rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. Mathew 5:45

He continued — If you love only those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that?

And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others ? (Mathew 5:46)

I was calm and started sobbing,

I said Father this is too difficult for me, am afraid I can’t Love the way you Love.

He said why do you cry mere mortal — Fear is nothing but the failure to use the help that reason gives.

He said — when you lack the confidence to rely on reason ,

you give in to fears caused by ignorance. (Wisdom 17:12-13)

My Conversation with God | Reading Series

I asked Father, how do I overcome Ignorance ?.

He answered by studying and believing in the Word of God.

READ ALSO | The Logic In Greatness – Theories

I replied, I have read the word of God, many spiritual books and believed

but still I can’t love the way you want of me.

He smiled and said “always learning and never able to arrive at a knowledge of the truth” (2 Timothy 3:7)

He said to me— yes you have studied but have you practiced ?.

My Conversation with God- sinzuuliveblog
Photo Credit Palmiters blog

I couldn’t answer because I know I haven’t practiced much..

I inquired — I didn’t know words are alive

He answered yes they are, there is life in every word that cometh out.

He continued— did you not study how I created the world ?

I answered — I did its a miracle, such beauty is admirable,

you did create wonders with power and authority.

He said to me I created the world through the power and authority of a “WORD” .

I answered father you are wiser than the other gods.

He said to me I tasted wisdom and found it’s fruit worthy and I will give it to anybody

that will study and practice the WORD.

I said father, this WORD you describe so intently— Who is this word ? or where did this word come from ?

He laughed — the earth shook, thunder stroke, fire blew, the wind howled and a gentle

voice quoted “Jesus Christ is the Word”.

Photo Credit | Superpower Wiki

With him I created everything you see and the ones you can’t see.

I asked father who is Jesus Christ to you?

He said Jesus Christ is my only begotten son, and he is in me as I am in him,

he is in everything and anything that I created.

And who ever believes in him, believes also in me ..

For the father and son is one and to them that have faith in Him I will offer eternal life,

the very knowledge of God.

READ ALSO | There Is Pain In Every Joy | Essay

He said to me my son, let me open your eyes .

You can be in me as Jesus is, and you can be a smaller god because

I have given you control and dominion over everything I have created.

I answered father I wish to be a god.

He answered that is a good choice my son but you have to know that whoever wants

to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it (Mathew 16:25)

I answered father am confused, how can I loose my life for your sake and find it.

He said to me when you surrender completely to me.

I will send you a helper (Holy Spirit) that will reveal the truth about me.

But you must know that the world will hate you because of me for

a slave can not be bigger than his master.

But reward is waiting for all who endures till the end.

Listen now my son, do not believe everybody who claims to speak, by the spirit..

you must test them to see if the spirit they have comes from God (1 John 4:1)

My Conversation with God | Reading Series

Photo Credit | Healthline

I asked — how can I test them to know ?

He said every tree will bear fruit in the right season and time…

a mango tree can’t bear oranges, just like an apple tree can’t bear bananas.

By there fruit you will know them.

READ ALSO | NATURAL LIFELONG REMEDY FOR DEPRESSION REVEALED

LASTLY believe in the light, while you have the light, so you can become a child of the light (John 12:36)

So am sending you to the world to spread Love and Light.

To open the eyes of the blind, set free those who sit in dark prison, to heal the sick,

comfort the broken hearted and cast out evil demons in my name (Jesus Christ)

Do all this and more as the spirit lead and you will discover eternal life.

Zuuvision

A mystery to the world, a ponder to thy self, Philosopher, Critical Thinker, Content creator, Creative Writer, Poet with the heart and skill of a Cinematographer- Call Me Entertainment.
0 0 vote
3 months ago

The last day to enroll online for its election is Monday, July 20, 20 20 from
5:00 p.m. Thereafter, voters can enroll in person in the clerk’s office at 302
N. Redbud Trail, Buchanan, MI around and including election day,
from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 pm. Monday-Friday, also unique
hours Saturday, August 1, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:
00 p.m. individuals with unique needs, according to the Americans with Disabilities Act,
should get in touch with the clerk’s office.
PLEASE TAKE FURTHER NOTICE that the Public Accuracy Test for the August 4, 2020 Major Election has been scheduled for Tuesday, July 2 1,
2020 at 3:00 p.m. in the City Hall Commission Chambers, 302
N. Redbud Trail, Buchanan, MI. The general public Accuracy
check is conducted to see that the computer being used to tabulate the link between the election and this application counts that the votes
in the manner prescribed by law. Barbra A Pitcher, Clerk City of Buchanan 302 N.
Redbud Trail Buchanan

Gagnez des Dogecoin
2 months ago

Dogecoin’s attributes are People of a straightforward and accessible altcoin. Firstly, it is
one of the easiest coins to mine. It is possible to mine DOGE proper on your own PC
utilizing a GPU, so you don’t ought to purchase any costly machines.

Dogecoin
2 months ago

Dogecoin’s creators envisaged it as an enjoyable, mild-hearted cryptocurrency that could have bigger attractiveness over and above the core Bitcoin viewers, since it was
dependant on a Pet dog meme.

anime Dr.Stone saison 2

These individuals are originally hesitant, but ultimately be taught the benefits that science can bring to their survival.

newsmangas Dr.Stone saison 2

Inside a time capsule is encased an audio recording that Senku’s father left behind.

Anime s Dr.Stone Saison 2

Ensemble ils devront allier les compétences scientifiques exceptionnelles
de l’un et les aptitudes physiques de l’autre pour sauver les 7 milliards d’êtres humains
encore pétrifiés et découvrir l’origine de cette catastrophe.

comment gagnez Dogecoin

XK

streaming s Dr.Stone Saison 2

Ensemble ils devront allier les compétences scientifiques exceptionnelles de l’un et les aptitudes physiques de
l’autre pour sauver les 7 milliards d’êtres humains encore pétrifiés et découvrir l’origine de cette catastrophe.

youtube L'heure s’est rapprochée

Parmi les principes de base, évitez d’installer les
stocks, archives et équipements critiques ou informatiques au sous-sol, souvent inondé, et
privilégiez la hauteur.

situs slot bonus cashback 100 terbaru

Hi there, I check your blog daily. Your humoristic style is witty, keep it up!

earn Dogecoin

QA

click Reference
2 months ago

Todɑy, I went to the beach frоnt ᴡith my kids.
I found a ѕea shelll аnd gsve it to my 4 yearr old daughter and ѕaid “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.”
Shе pᥙt the shell tⲟ һer ear annd screamed. Τhere
wаs a hermit crab іnside and it pinched һer ear. Ⴝhe never
wɑnts tօ goo baⅽk! LoL І knoԝ tһiѕ is entirely off topic bᥙt І haɗ to tell someоne!

More about the author
2 months ago

Excellent article. Қeep writing ѕuch kind оf infоrmation ߋn үour page.
Im realⅼy impressed Ьy yoour blog.
Hello there, You haᴠe performed a fantastic job.
Ӏ wіll certainly digg itt and persoonally recommend
tօ my friends. I’m sure they’ll be benefited fгom thi website.

when will black clover return

SZ

news s Dr.Stone Saison 2

Pour rappel, la première saison a été diffusée l’année dernière en France
sur la plateforme Crunchyroll, où elle est toujours disponible.

black clover theme song

UB

Anime s Dr.Stone Saison 2

Il a besoin de main-d’œuvre pour bâtir le royaume
de la science, et il semblerait qu’elle connaisse l’homme parfait pour ça.

vidéo s Dr.Stone Saison 2

J’aime à mettre mes trouvailles par écrit, à travers des récits
imagés qu’un jour peut-être il vous sera donné de lire.

www.dictionary.ipt.pw
2 months ago

Hey there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook
group? There’s a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content.

Please let me know. Many thanks

comment gagnez Dogecoin

YC

jensendesigned.com
2 months ago

Hello, I enjoy reading all of your article. I wanted to write a little comment to support you.

earn Dogecoin

The master blog

Otis
2 months ago

I think this is one of the most vital info for me. And i am glad reading your
article. But wanna remark on some general things, The
web site style is wonderful, the articles is really nice
: D. Good job, cheers

Dogecoin 1 $

TK

seo google
2 months ago

Hello, after reading this remarkable piece of writing i am as
well happy to share my knowledge here with colleagues.

seo google
2 months ago

Asking questions are really good thing if you are not
understanding something completely, however this post presents nice understanding even.

how to google marketing

Great information. Lucky me I came across your site by accident (stumbleupon).
I’ve book marked it for later!

klik di sini sekarang
2 months ago

This design is spectacular! You most certainly know how to keep a reader amused.
Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!)
Fantastic job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.

Too cool!

klik di sini untuk membaca

I always spent my half an hour to read this website’s articles
daily along with a mug of coffee.

dapatkan info lebih lanjut

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article.

I will make sure to bookmark it and return to
read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post.
I’ll certainly comeback.

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x